Secure your toys in the bed of your Gladiator pickup with these innovative TeraFlex JT: Uinta Cargo Tie-Down Anchors. These tie-down anchors are constructed from a combination of stainless steel and anodized aluminum for good looks and durability making them much stronger than the plastic alternatives. Compatible with the TeraFlex Uinta Cargo Bed Rail System as well as the Mopar Bed Side Rails.
- Each Unita Cargo Tie-Down Anchor has a load rating of 500 pounds
- Constructed from forged 304 stainless steel that has been passivated to further improve rust prevention
- Tie-Down Anchor features 8mm thread, 6mm Allen head mounting bolts
- Black anodized extruded 6061-T6 aluminum main body w/ red anodized aluminum knob
- Adjustable knob to secure heavy loads
- The knob features a pressed-in 12mm threaded steel stud w/ 8mm Allen head bolt that allows adjustment via an Allen wrench or socket
- The Anchor is secured to the main body via 6mm Allen head bolts that can be used to secure optional accessories
- A snap ring behind the T-nut on the stud prevents accidental disassembly of the unit so the nut doesn’t fall into the bed rail
- All hardware features black automotive grade coatings
- All metal construction is more robust than plastic Mopar Tie-Down Loops
- Compatible w/ Mopar Bed Side Rails
- Requires TeraFlex Uinta Cargo Bed Rail System or Mopar Bed Side Rails.
- Each Uinta Cargo Bed Rail and Tie-Down Anchor has a load rating of 500 pounds. Do NOT exceed a 250-pound load per Tie-Down Anchor when using two Anchors on one Rail.
- Mopar Tie-Down Loops are not compatible w/ the TeraFlex JT: Unita Cargo Bed Rail System.