- Synergy Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace Features:
- Brace for front track bar and sector shaft
- Prevents damage to track bar & steering box
- Ideal for lifted vehicles and running larger tires
- Resilient Steel and aluminum construction
- Grey powder-coat finish
- Straightforward installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold as a kit
- Reinforcement for the Off-Road Trails
Lifting your Jeep and installing larger tires/wheels can significantly improve your off-road capabilities, but this process isn't without issues. A notable problem that can occur includes added load to the frame sidetrack bar bracket and the steering box sector shaft. If the stress from the added load isn't addressed, this can result in the failure of the track bar or steering box. The perfect solution to prevent this from happening is by picking up the Synergy Front Trackbar and Sector Shaft Brace. The bracing system is designed to support the frame sidetrack bar bracket and steering box sector shaft to release any stress that comes with upgrading your Jeep's suspension components.
Dependable Build Quality & Installation Info:
To ensure superior performance and quality, the front track bar brace and sector shaft brace are crafted using advanced CNC-forming machines. Specifically, the front track bar brace is laser-cut and formed from a 0.187-inch-thick plate for superior strength and long-lasting functionality. Likewise, the sector shaft brace is constructed using 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and features a press-fit bronze bushing. Additionally, the braces are finished with a durable grey powder-coating to combat the damaging effects of rust and corrosion. Installation for these braces is made simple and straightforward as they only require a direct bolt-on process. Best of all, this kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty to help keep your investment protected.
- This is not a replacement track bar bracket. This is a brace to reinforce the stock frame-side front track bar bracket.
- If your stock track bar bracket is damaged, complete the required repairs before installing this product.
- No bump stop spacing is required when used in conjunction with the 8875-01 Synergy MFG Front Track Bar.
- If using the stock front track bar, a minimum of 2in of bump stop spacing is required.
- If using an aftermarket front track bar, the front springs should be removed, and the suspension cycled to full bump to determine the bump stop spacing required to prevent the track bar from contacting the sector shaft nut or any other interference.
- NOT compatible with JT Gladiator Mojave or Sahara models with Diesel engine; Jeep added a gusset to the coil bucket, which interferes with fitment. This gusset must be removed with a grinder to clear the 8869-01 brace.