Don’t trust a $5 ratchet from the hardware store to secure your $50k Jeep or Truck. Go with high quality tie-downs that you can trust! This SpeedStrap tie-down kit is tailor-made to keep your Jeep, Truck, Car, Buggy, or UTV secure to the trailer, and built with quality to last for years.
Rated at a 3,300lb Safe Working Load (SWL) and a 10,000lb Maximum Rated Capacity (MRC), the 2-inch tie-downs are built with the highest quality. Each premium ratchet mechanism features our signature, wide handle comfort grip, and rubberized release handle. The barrel is made from high-quality steel and finely tuned for a smooth ratcheting action. Heavy duty teeth and latch plate give the ratchet its strength, and won't break or bend as you tighten it down. The webbing is made from thick polyester, which is water resistant, and UV treated. Each tie-down features twisted hooks with built-in retention clips – so they won't come undone. All the tie-downs include built-in Axle Wrap ends that allow you to wrap the strap around A-Arms, Trailing Arms, or Axles without scratching the paint. The 2in Off-Road Kit provides all the essential tie-downs for your vehicle plus a convenient carrying bag to store them in. These are the last tie-downs that you’ll ever need!
- 4 – 2in X 10ft Ratchet with Twisted Snap Hook and Built-in Axle Strap – Perfect for securing any Jeep, Pre-Runners, or Buggies, and built to last. These premium quality ratchets are built with our signature, wide handle, comfort grip, and protective end caps on the barrels to protect your rig. Each feature built-in Axle Wrap ends that allow you to wrap the strap around A-Arms or Axles without scratching the paint. For best use, attach to the Axle or A-Arms on all 4 corners of the vehicle, as close to the wheels as you can get. This ensures minimal movement of the vehicle while allowing it to still naturally float on its suspension.
- 4 – SpeedWraps – The simplest things that make a world of difference. This double-sided hook n’ loop strap is perfect for securing any loose straps from flying in the wind. They’re also great for wrapping around the ratchets when stored, to keep everything neat and tidy.
- 1 – Large Tool Bag – Keep everything neat and organized
- Secure your Jeep, Truck, or Buggy with this Off-Road Ratchet Tie-Down Kit
- Includes 4x – 2in x 10ft Ratchet Tie Downs with Axle Strap Combo, 4x – SpeedWraps, 1x – Large Tool Bag
- Built in Axle Wraps to secure around A-Arms, Trailing Arms, or Axles without scratching the paint
- Premium Ratchets with wide handle comfort grip, and rubberized release handle
- Twisted Snap Hooks with built in Retention Clips – so they won't come undone
- Rated at 10,000 lb (MRC), 3,300 lb (SWL)