A complete kit with everything you need to fully outfit your Jeep Gladiator (JT) hardtop! The Heavy Duty Roof Rack with Backbone and RLT600 Legs comes with the Rhino Rack Backbone, an internal skeletal support frame that creates three robust mounting points; Rhino Rack Heavy Duty Bars, an incredibly robust and rugged known for its durability on any trail; the Rhino Rack RCT600 Locking Legs system for easy install; and finally all the hardware, brackets, and other gear needed for install! Solve all your overlanding roof rack needs with this handy and easy to install kit, from Rhino Rack.
NOTE: Drilling into the hardtop is required to install the Wrangler JT Backbone System, but protective foam and hardware are provided for a secure and leak free fit.
- No tools required for installation and removal once system has been initially fitted
- Ideal for low clearance
- Simple design improves on the existing strength
- Rhino-Rack Backbone is fitted to the internal chassis of your Jeep Wrangler
- Design will not hinder any of the current capabilities of your Jeep's design
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Simple trigger locking system
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Lifetime Warranty