Get professional grade recovery gear for every journey with the OVS Tow Strap
. With a tightly woven, 30-strand per inch strap that has a breaking strength of 20,000lbs, you’ll be at ease off-road because you know that you can get out of any situation.
- Manufactured out heavy duty synthetic fiber with a 20,000 lb. breaking strength
- 30’ long 2” wide folded and double stitched end with a heavy-duty padded protective sleeve
- Loop size is 10” which is ideal for all types of rigging including soft shackles and D Rings
- Tightly woven 30 strands per inch reinforced synthetic fiber material for extra durability
- Soft and pliable material flexes easy with no stretch and is ideal for static recovery situations
- Included storage bag with mesh at the bottom that allows dirt and debris to escape
- Ideal for daisy chaining vehicles through tough obstacles or long pulls with inoperable vehicle
- Can be used as a winch extension when extra length is needed
- Clean all mud and sand off of all synthetic ropes and straps as soon as you get home. Sand granules have sharp edges that can cut into the fibers at the microscopic level reducing the safe load rating.