Bracket Kit for Engine Bay Mounting an ARB Twin Compressor
Grimm OffRoad’s compact mounting bracket kit solidly mounts ARB's Twin Air Compressor under the hood of your 2018-2020 Wrangler JL, 2018-2020 JLU, or 2020 Gladiator JT. This is the most functional and integrated kit on the market. The included wiring harness allows convenient access to the on/off switch and air chuck on the left front fender and by tucking the air compressor under the brake booster and inside the inner fender, it is kept away from the elements. The included heat shield protects it from high engine temps while keeping the noise where it belongs: outside.
Includes Durable Steel Brackets, Lines, and Wiring
The Grim OffRoad bracket kit includes two steel brackets, new compressor lines, and a wiring extender that connects to the compressors standard harness. Each bracket is made out of steel with a black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion. The larger bracket mounts the compressor itself under your Wrangler or Gladiator's brake booster, while the smaller bracket relocates the compressor's two filters to the top of the engine compartment. The kit comes with new rubber hoses for the filters, as well as a braided stainless steel hose that runs to the compressor's chuck. Each bracket kit comes with all the necessary fittings, hardware and instructions you need to get it installed on your Jeep.
- Easy to access air for airing up tires or setting up air lockers
- Much quieter than cabin-mounted air compressors
- Precision-cut, high-strength steel mounting brackets
- Included aluminum heat shield protects the compressor from high engine temps
- All hoses, fittings, and hardware required for installation are included
- Mounts ARB Twin Compressor behind LH inner fender liner away from mud and water
- Relocates compressor intake filters to the top of the engine compartment
- Simplifies the ARB wiring harness installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
This bracket kit is only compatible out of the box with ARB's Twin Air Compressor (ARB Part# CKMTA12). We cannot guarantee the fitment of other air compressor systems.
Compatible with Falcon Shocks and Evo Mfg/Rebel Off Road coilover kits, although installation can be tricky. Coilover kits may require the shock reservoir mount to be moved.
Not compatible with diesel models due to the location of the windshield washer reservoir.
Not Compatible with 4xe, 392, EcoDiesel, and 3.6L if equipped eTorque.
Not compatible with right hand drive (RHD) models.
Inner Fender Compatibility List:
Stock Inner fenders
Road Armor Stealth Inner Fenders
Evo Inner Fenders