RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer a full-length step that sits tight against the cab for increased clearance. The Raptor-inspired design comes with a protective Bedliner or textured black powder coat finish. Mounting brackets included.
The RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy-duty toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The modern, bullet-stamped design is 5 1/2 inches across at its widest point (compared with 7 1/2 inches of the original RB20) and is offered in cab-length sizes that fit the most popular trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs. Available with a protective Bedliner coating or textured black powder coat finish that carries a 5-year limited warranty.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with a durable finish for corrosion, impact, and abrasion resistance
- 5 year limited warranty
- Complete kit includes boards and mounting brackets
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Heavy-duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low profile design
- The modern bullet-stamped board that is 5 1/2in across at the widest point
- The slim design sits tighter against the cab while providing step surface and increased ground clearance
- Textured black powder coat finish