- Monitors voltage levels of both batteries.
- Remote status indicator - shows if the batteries are connected or disconnected.
- Remote boost button - jump-start the engine from inside the cab if your cranking battery is dead.
Background changes color to show your battery status at a glance visually:
Background light turns off after 45 seconds of inactivity:
- Green - both batteries are fully charged, and they are connected together
- Yellow - the batteries are below 12.7v, and they are disconnected
- Red - at least one battery is below 12v. The screen will blink red a few times per minute to get your attention
- Preserves battery power
- No glare while driving at night
- Voltage and status are still visible but without the backlighting
- G Screen
- Interface Module
- Ribbon Cable
- Wire Harness
- Panel Cutout Template
The screen measures approximately one cubic inch. The compact size makes it easy to mount anywhere.
Includes an 11-foot wiring harness for a simple, clean installation
Software upgradeable for future features