Clear up precious interior space and still get your adventure gear anywhere with the help of these low-profile, lightweight Front Runner Load Bars for your RSI DC Smart Canopy.
A set of Load Bars used to transport gear on the roof of your RSI Double Cab Smart Canopy. This low profile solution includes 4 mounting Feet, 2 1255mm Load Bars, installation kit and fitting instructions.
• These Load Bars are mounted to the RSC Double Cab Smart Canopy via a set of supplied Mounted Feet.
• Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
• The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
• The Load Bars and mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
• Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
• Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
2x FASS012 - Foot Set / 40mm - 50mm
1x LBSK014 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1255mm(W)
2x RRAC921 - Canopy Rack Kit Installation Set
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminum
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.