Constructed from premium heavy-duty low-stretch material for strength and longevity, the Borne Off-Road Tree Saver Strap
is designed to be strong but also easy to handle and smooth to the touch. Our Tree Saver Strap is designed not to store energy through stretching but to be a solid link to connect to trees for winching and snatching. Whether utilizing a recovery ring
, a snatch block
or connecting directly to your winch line, this allows you to connect to a tree safely and securely without damaging the tree or your equipment.
To provide the most adaptability, we made the Borne Off-Road Tree Saver Strap 8 feet long and 3 inches wide to provide a maximum break strength of 31,500 pounds, with a working load limit of 10,500 pounds. The large reinforced anti-abrasion end loops provide ease of use and added strength and durability.
- Constructed from premium heavy-duty low-stretch
- PolyBlend material for strength and longevity
- 31,500lb Max Break Strength / 10,500lb Working Load Limit
- Reinforced anti-abrasion end loops for added strength and durability
- Keeps trees safe while using as an anchor point for winching or snatching
- Abrasion and UV-resistant Smooth surface for easy handling.
- (1) Tow Strap
- (1) Anti-abrasion Sleeve
- (1) Velcro Strap for storage
- Borne Off-Road Storage Bag