Stop the slop! No matter how much you spend on your hitch setup, you most likely still experience slack between your hitch and receiver, causing annoying rattling when you’re not towing. More importantly, causing knocking and jarring when towing due to your hitch moving around inside the receiver. This can make stopping, starting, and turning more uncomfortable and difficult than it needs to be. Eliminate all traces of slack and rattle with the Borne Off-Road Hitch Tightener!
The hitch tightener is constructed from steel which is powder coated and rubber coated to ensure a long-lasting and durable finish that won’t damage your hitch, and includes all hardware for installation, including lock washers to ensure it stays put once installed. This hitch tightener can be installed with simple hand tools in under 5 minutes. Sometimes the simplest solution is the most genius! Lock it down and enjoy the ride.
The Borne Off-Road Hitch
Tightener includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Eliminates slack between hitch and receiver
- Installs in under 5 minutes with simple hand tools
- Keeps hitch tight in the receiver to eliminate rattling, knocking, and jarring
- Perfect for towing and any hitch or receiver-mounted accessories like a bike or kayak racks
- (1) Hitch Tightener Plate
- (1) Rubber Coated U-Bolt
- (2) Flat Washers
- (2) Split Lock Washers
- (2) Nuts