ARB has designed and developed an ARB Rear Bumper that can be fitted in conjunction with the Original Equipment Towbar. Each component has been designed to complement the vehicle's design in a stylish and practical manner, while truly maximizing protection.
ARB's Rear Bumper mounts to the vehicle chassis with a combination of M14 and M12 bolts, nut plates, and captive nuts within the vehicle chassis. For off-road use, the ARB Rear Bumper has been designed to protect the tub and tail of the Gladiator JT and includes two ARB Jack or Hi-Lift jack points and twin chassis mounted rated recovery points. Provision has been made for fitment of OE parking sensors (if fitted).
Fitment to Rubicon models with OE steel rear bumper will require OE light bezels.
• Durable steel construction for maximum protection
• Press-formed wings
• Retains the OE hitch assembly
• Vehicle-specific design
• Parking-sensor compatible
• Finished in Integrit™ textured black powder coat
• Compatible with optional lower protection tube
• Includes two recovery points