Compact - Airy - Lightweight - Low Profile
Bring ease and convenience to your next camping trip with ARB’s new Flinders Rooftop Tent. A comfortable, easy-to-set-up tent allows you greater flexibility when setting up camp wherever you are. The Flinders Rooftop Tent has a lower profile than the ARB Simpson Rooftop Tent. The aluminum retractable ladder connects to the top of the PVC cover and can be removed to transport inside the vehicle if preferred, allowing the overall tent to have a lower profile.
The Flinders Rooftop Tent has 300gsm poly-cotton rip-stop canvas with four windows including a large skylight window so you can stargaze throughout the night. The tent also has an all-weather ventilation port and a large doorway that can be left open for additional airflow. Each window has 420D insect screens and gutters on the zips to protect against the rain. Additional features include a two-inch high-density foam mattress designed with comfort in mind, a built-in 12V light with a USB connection for charging devices, and a spacious PVC cover with enough room to allow bedding to stay in the tent when packed up. The Flinders Rooftop Tent comfortably sleeps two adults and is suitable for all weather conditions.
- Canvas: 300gsm poly-cotton rip-stop canvas, and 420D oxford polyester fly for sunroof and window awnings
- Outer Cover: 600gsm heavy duty grey PVC cover
- Base: ABS laminated insulated aluminum internal frame
- Frame: Internal metal Camlock bows with the frame
- Ladder: Aluminum retractable ladder
- Windows: 3 windows, 1 x door entry, a skylight, and an all-weather ventilation port
- Mesh: Midge proof mesh
- Seams: Internal seam sealing and bar tack stitching on tensioned areas
- Zips: Self-repairing coil zips
- Lighting: 300 lumen LED touch lamp, 2 x USB sockets (2.1A & 1.0A) and 12V cig socket
- Mattress: 2-inch high-density foam mattress with bedding retention straps
- Sleeping Capacity: Sleeps 2 adults