When it comes to sleeping arrangements out on the trails, ARB rooftop tents make getting a good night’s sleep off-road as simple and comfortable as possible so when you stop for a night, you set up your tent, and sleep tight, pack down, then back to adventuring you go!
Manufactured for Australian conditions, ARB rooftop tents are easy to set up and pack down, offer excellent ventilation in warmer conditions, and are easily mounted to ARB’s purpose-designed roof rack.
With the focus on quick and effortless setup/pack-up times, features like an internal telescopic ladder, gas strut assisted opening and only 3 push lock ratchet straps keep traveling a breeze. Not only does Esperance look great at camp but the unique shell design and color tone also compliment vehicles while packed up.
- Setup is simple; after unzipping the cover and pulling the tent open with the ladder, all the internal poles sequentially fan out into place.
Roomy & Comfy Interior:
- When set up, enjoy a large overall internal bed space
- High-density sponge mattress with a quilted polyester peach skin mattress cover that is removable for washing
- Manage airflow via the 3 zippered windows featuring dual midge-proof mesh screen
- Stargazing moonroof
- Wind resistant, slimline shell design that has a streamlined design
- Stainless steel hardware for long term durability
- The canvas is made from 200GSM poly cotton fire retardant with a silver-coated 2m water head
- Fly is made from removable 210D fire retardant canvas, with silver-coated 3m water head
- An internal dimmable LED strip light with concealed cables
- External LED strip lighting to help you out late at night
- Includes internal storage pockets, shoe pockets, cargo pockets, mounting kit, and hardware
- The fabric of rain cover: PU300mm, UV50+, PU+silver plating, oxford, 210D, FR free
- The fabric of the main tent: PU300mm, UV50+, PU+silver plating, polycotton canvas, 200g, FR free
- Aluminum telescopic ladder (internally stored)
- Unique gray color compliments all vehicle colors
Roof Rack/Cross Bars Requirement - Your roof rack and crossbars MUST have a load limit over 165 lbs.
Your cross bars MUST be at least 2.49 ft apart and your height less than 1.57 in. Please consult your vehicle’s manufacturer regarding the load limit.
Hard shell is gray in color with a black band around the base of the shell.