With the ARB Cable Guide, you’ll be able to declutter, protect and complete your unique drawer set-up by providing a safe and enclosed track for your cables! Designed specifically to prevent damage or messy cables for your roll-out fridge, the ARB Cable Guide provides an enclosed track for your fridge or battery cables to seamlessly move with the sliding motion of the fridge roller and prevents cables dropping down into your drawer below or getting caught on your cargo while in motion. Suitable for use with most automotive cables and ARB roller floors (RF), (RFH) & (RDRF) drawer modules of any size, the ARB Cable Guide is a simple yet rugged solution to protect your fridge cables and further enhance your overlanding setup.
- Keeps Cables From Being Tangled Damaged And Free from Cargo
- Suits Most Fridge 12V Power Cables And Automotive Cables
- Steel Brackets With Hardware Finished In Black Powder Coat
- 1000mm Length Suitable For All Arb Drawer Systems
- Length Can Be Adjusted To Suit Drawer Travel
- Great Add-On Accessory To Any Drawer And Fridge Purchase