Inspired by the ARB Wrangler JK Stubby Bumper, the newly developed ARB JT/JL Classic Stubby Bumper is designed for the off-roader who needs a winch mounting platform while maintaining maximum clearance for larger diameter tires. Generally, vehicles that run larger than 37-inch tires may rub the wings of a traditional style ARB Deluxe Bumper. The Classic Stubby Bumper eliminates this issue on the Jeep JT/JL as it is only a little wider than the vehicle’s chassis. For recovery situations each wing section features jacking points suitable for an ARB JACK or mechanical recovery jack.
Antenna tabs on main tube can be used for fitment of communication antennas or driving lights to the bumper. Central on each outer wing section are 0.8” thick 350 grade recovery points which tie through the wings and into the chassis mounts directly giving the strongest possible recovery point. The winch platform will allow the mounting of most traditional low mount style Warn winches and narrow mount pattern competition type winches. A bracket is provided for those who wish to run their control box in the center of the bumper. Two front ‘flip up’ style license plate mounts are provided. One to suit roller fairleads and one for the hawse type fairlead. These allow the number plate to be located over the fairlead and flipped up out of the way when the winch is in use.
• Durable steel construction for maximum protection
• Manufactured from 4mm laser cut and folded steel sheet
• Equally suited to winch and non-winch applications
• Twin jack points in the bumper perfect for use with ARB JACK
• Antenna tabs for fitment of antennas or driving lights
• Provisions to accommodate a range of IPF and ARB Driving Lights
• 0.8” 350 grade steel recovery points
• 3” x 2mm ERW center frame tube
• All hardware zinc plated for corrosion resistance
• All exterior surfaces are CMT pulse welded
• Zinc primed followed by textured Integrit black powder coat finish