SpeedStrap's 1in weavable recovery strap is rated at 10,000 lbs. With its unique design, you create an loop at both ends by simply weaving it through itself for a metal-free recovery strap. Just wrap, weave and pull. When you’re done, unweave and store for next time. The unique construction is what gives the SuperStrap it’s strength. Rather than being sewn together, all the fibers are actually interwoven down the whole length of the strap. This allows the SuperStrap to pull up to 10,000lbs, while still being small enough size to fit under the seat or in a glove compartment. The weaveable design also means that you can wrap it around almost anything – No need to use metal shackles or tie a knots that will never come loose.
HOW IT WORKS –
- Wrap – one end of the strap around an axle, through a shackle, or around any good tow point.
- Weave – the end of the strap back through the interwoven loops that run throughout the length of the strap. You can also adjust the length of the strap this way if you want to make it shorter! We recommend at least 4-6 weaves for when pulling a vehicle. The more weaves you make, the better the pull strength!
- Pull! – Give the strap a good tug to set the weave. The strap uses friction of the weave to create a non-slip grip. When recovering a vehicle, make sure to pull up all the slack before you start, then hit the gas and watch as this recovery strap does its work!
- When your done, simply unweave the strap at both ends, and store it for next time!
- A quick, weavable recovery strap only 1in wide
- Rated at 10,000 Pounds
- For UTV’s, ATV’s, Jeeps, marine, and pre-runner trucks