Power Actuated Light Bar Mount:
- This Element Front Bumper from Go Rhino features a powder-actuated hide-away light bar mount that will hide the light when not in use. Light not included
Push Button Activation:
- The power-actuated hide-away light bar mount comes with a wiring harness and mountable push button switch.
Cube Light Mount Tabs:
- Install up to 3 pairs of LED cube lights for additional off-road lighting! - Lighting sold separately
Removable Mesh Panels:
- The mesh panels allow more airflow, are lightweight and can be customized to match your truck.
Inverted Tow Hooks:
- Includes inverted dual-purpose tow hooks that can also fit up to 7/8" Shackles.
Greater Approach Angles:
- The Element Front Bumper provides much greater approach angles compared to stock bumpers.
Check out the Element Front Bumper from Go Rhino. It is for third-generation Toyota Tacoma and features an optional powered hide-away light mount that is controlled from your dash with a mountable toggle switch. This bumper is packed with additional features. It comes with cube light mount tabs for up to 3 pairs of LED pod lights (all lighting sold separately). It also features light-weight mesh panels that can be customized to match your ride, and boasts much greater approach angles than stock bumpers, allowing you to venture onto rockier or unlevel terrain.
Go Rhino built this bumper using high-quality 14-gauge steel and shielded it from the elements with a textured black powder-coating. They back it with their 5-year limited warranty, and we will cover the cost of standard shipping fees! Order your Element Bumper today!
- This bumper requires some assembly, and the Toyota Tacoma requires trimming of the front fascia before installation
Go Rhino warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty extends for 5 years for black finishes, 5 years for chrome finishes, and for the lifetime of the product for polished stainless finished products from the date of purchase for parts ordered after April 2004. Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original invoice and photos of the product. It is the customer’s responsibility to clean regularly and protect the finish with regular applications of a nonabrasive polish that is compatible with the product’s finish.
This warranty covers the cost of the product only and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. This warranty does not cover exposed welds. This warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, misuse, mishandling, improper care, neglect, improper application, and/or damage due to improper installation. This warranty provides a one-time replacement on workmanship if all the above conditions are met.