The OutPost Mid-Height Heavy Duty truck rack (Towers Only) is manufactured to handle heavy loads while maneuvering through backcountry terrain. It is ready to withstand any of your overland adventures. The benefit of the mid-height design is it provides a low center of gravity, your gear is easily accessible, and it is a great platform for the SkyRise Rooftop Tent. The OutPost HD truck rack has a firm foundation that was made for a fully loaded overland rack system. The OutPost HD has a 500-lb on-road carrying capacity, on top of Yakima’s 300-lb off-road rating. Combine the OutPost HD truck rack with the HD bar length that best fits your bed and gear (HD Crossbars sold separately).
- Comes with four towers
- Requires Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths (Sold Separately)
- Fixed mid-height position of 13" provides easy gear access and a low center of gravity
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChange™ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGrip™ clamp design
- Additional required kits needed for tracked beds (Track Kit 1) and select tonneau covers (Tonneau Kit 1)
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents and more
- Integrated tie-down points make securing any load easy
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks your rack system to the truck bed
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Rotopax™ Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount, Eye Bolts, SkyRise Tent