The ZEON 12-S is a 12-volt electric winch. It has a pull capacity of 12,000 pounds and comes with a hawse fairlead and 80 feet Spydura synthetic rope.
The WARN ZEON® has proven itself in the field and among off roaders. Now you can get the 12,000 Pounds capacity ZEON winch with Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The new ZEON 12-S winch trims weight but keeps plenty of muscle for the big jobs and the toughest rescues. And the light, easy-to-handle synthetic rope makes any winching situation a bit easier. It's the perfect choice for heavily loaded off road vehicles.
• Legendary WARN reliability and performance; 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) capacity - perfect for the bigger vehicles.
• Unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable, and strong.
• New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
• Flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
• Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
• Aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
• Robust aluminum structure is durable and helps dissipate heat.
• Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards - the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
• Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
• Automatic mechanical cone brake holds the full rated load and offers excellent control while winching.
• Ultra-durable metal-reinforced rubberized corded remote with 12' lead.
• Includes 80' of 3/8" Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
• Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urathane-coated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex™ heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
Note: check vehicle specific info for fitment