15A Intelligent Battery Charger
Our Intelligent Chargers feature internal circuitry which detects the battery type, current battery charge, overall battery condition, and automatically responds to optimize charging for that specific battery.
Ideally Suited for Your Needs
Our 15A Intelligent Battery Charger is perfect for maintaining and restoring your battery especially when it will not be used for an extended time. Such applications include: ATVs, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, Watercraft (boats, jetski, etc.), Trailers, RVs, Ride-on Lawnmowers, Tractors, Classic Cars, Auxiliary Batteries, Back-up power supply, Solar Battery, and much more!
Our new Winter Mode helps to maintain the battery when the temperature drops below 41°F (5°C).
Whether you're using this on your daily driver or on a stored vehicle, you don't have to worry about over-charging or damaging your battery. Our charger automatically detects the battery and its needs - then applies the optimal charge current.
Soft Start, Bulk Charge, Absorption Charge, Evaluation (Diagnostic), Reconditioning, and Maintenance Charge. What does that mean in simple terms?
- To protect the battery and optimize charging, the Soft Start action is applied - a slow charge current is applied to the battery then ramps up.
- Bulk Charging is the first stage in which the charger identifies the battery and its needs, then applies a high voltage/amperage charge to do the bulk of the charging.
- Absorption Charging is when the battery has reached ~80% of its capacity and begins to lower the input current to the battery. This is sometimes known as the "cool-down" cycle.
- Evaluation Diagnostic is the last diagnostic mode to ensure the battery is at its optimal health.
- The Reconditioning Cycle helps to desulfate the battery's plates and finalizes the absorption charge.
- The final cycle is known as the Maintenance Charge (also known as "trickle" or "Float" charge). In this stage, the battery has already reached 95%; the battery charger will continue to apply a steady current until the battery reaches 100% capacity - at that time, the charger will continue to monitor the battery and apply a charge if it detects any loss.
You may ask if you even need a battery charger if your battery is healthy, and the answer is Yes! Our intelligent battery charger helps to maintain your battery and keep it in optimal operating condition which saves you money in the long run. Batteries need to be maintained at 100% capacity for maximum battery life!
- Intelligent Battery Management
- 6-Stage Charger
- Fully- Automatic Charging
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Battery Reconditioning
- Winter Charging Mode
- For all* 12V Batteries (including LiFePo4)
- For Battery Types: Lithium iron-phosphate (LiFePo4), LPF, SLA, AGM, Maintenance Free, Flooded, Wet Cell, VRLA, Gel, Lead-Acid, Vented, Deep Cycle
- Input Voltage: 110-140V AC
- Input Current: -
- Output Voltage: 12V (nominal)
- 12V Output Current: 15A (High), 8A or 2A (Low)
- LiFePo4 Output Current: 2A
- Protections: Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity, Over Charge, Over Heat
- 6-Stage Charger: Soft Start, Bulk Charge, Absorption Charge, Evaluation (Diagnostic), Reconditioning, and Maintenance Charge
- Winter Charging Mode
- Battery Reconditioning Mode
- Certifications: CE, BC
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F - 158°F (-20°C -70°C)