Originally designed for the US Government, these lock-boxes are engineered for high security and portability of firearms and valuable equipment. This unique system does not require a separate padlock and can be released in seconds to transfer the lock-box between vehicles or locations. A gas strut supports our larger lids from reversible mounting points enabling convenient access from either side of the lock box.
- Patented Anti-twist push button lock mechanism features a 10 tumbler double bitted security key with built in weather seals
- Combination push button lock enables keyless entry, convenient access window enabling authorized users to quickly change combination push button lock code for keyless entry without requiring any lock disassembly
- Gas strut supports lid open and mounting points are reversible enabling convenient access from either side of the lock box
- Inside bottom and sides are lined with carpet to cushion Contents
- Quick access cable securing mechanism is included on both sides for flexibility in securing the lockbox to the vehicle (cable not included)
- Tab-loc welded steel construction with durable powder coat finish
- Heavy duty Stamped rib for additional top structural support
- Patented Pry-Guard II locking system which enables the lockbox to be latched closed
NOTE: Fits any location with sufficient space. Mounts with cable and/or padlock. Cable and padlock not included.