This high security 16 gauge steel lockbox mounts under the rear seat (Driver side) in an F150 Crew Cab with the subwoofer. The formfitting design of the Tuffy lockbox has over 2740 cubic in of lockable storage. It’s secured contents are easily accessed by flipping the rear seat up. The innovative mounting system only accessed from inside the box when unlocked allows the entire lockbox to be removed in seconds, without the need for any tools, when extra floor space is needed or to store the lockbox and locked contents in an alternate location. Featuring Tuffy’s Pry-Guard Locking System with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. Mounts inconspicuously under the seat, out of apparent site of would be thieves. Is quickly and easily installed using the factory hardware without drilling.
- Over 2740 Cubic in of lockable storage space
- 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals
- Pry-Guard locking system featuring 1/8in thick welded steel components
- Stealthy design is hidden under the seat from prying eyes
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive hinging system with built-in lid stop
- Added security with Pin-Lock hinge design
- Innovative mounting system permits removal from vehicle in seconds from inside the box when unlocked without the need for tools
- Durable texture powder coat finish
- Quick and easy install, no drilling
- Weather and dust seal
- Mounts under drivers side rear seat only. No Drilling required. Fastens with original OEM hardware.