This high security 16 gauge steel security lockbox mounts under the rear 60 percent bench seat in Ford F-Series Super Crew pickups. The three-fifths width formfitting design of the Tuffy lockbox has over 3800 cubic inches of lockable storage while leaving room for an aftermarket sub-woofer or other gear under the rear passenger side seat. Its secured contents are easily accessed by flipping the 60 percent rear bench seat up and lifting the lid. The unique design allows the space beneath the 60 percent bench seat to stow firearms or other long items securely. This lock box comes standard with Tuffy’s Pry-Guard Locking System and a 10-tumbler double-bitted security lock with built-in weather seals. An optional three-digit combination lock for keyless entry is available. Chamfered corners are incorporated into the design for easier passenger access and a more concealed form factor. The innovative mounting system is accessed from inside the box.
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates security with welded Pin-Lock hinge design
- Pry-Guard locking system with 1/8 inch thick steel welded components
- Exclusive ten tumbler double bitted lock with built-in weather seals
- Provided mounting system permits removal from the vehicle in seconds without the need for tools
- Welded steel construction
- Durable texture powder coat finish
- Stealthy design is hidden under the seat from prying eyes
- Chamfered corners easier passenger access and a more concealed form factor
- Over 3800 Cubic inches of lockable storage space
- Quick and easy install, no drilling
- Rear Seat: 60% Length
- Color: Black
It will fit with a floor-mounted Sony subwoofer option. No Drilling is required. Fastens with original OEM hardware.
Product Type: Underseat Lockbox