This fully enclosed 16 gauge steel console safe provides security and convenience, while still maintaining the refined curves of the factory center console. It turns the factory Jeep Wrangler JK center console into a heavy-duty lockable storage area to help protect valuables from thieves’ hands. Each console allows access to optional factory USB and power source inside console, and does not replace factory console lid to maintain a completely stock look.
- Pry-Guard locking system with 10 tumbler double bitted security key
- Completely enclosed steel console is used in conjunction with the factory console shown installed
- iPod tray doubles as coin or pen tray
- Drop-in console insert reuses OEM JK inner console box and armrest
- Internal iPod and 12V power port supply holes provide access to plug ins (if vehicle equipped)
- iPod/cellphone cable routing notch in both sides align with OEM console notches
- Requires only minor disassembly of OEM console, does not replace the factory console inner box
- Lid design incorporates an exclusive Pin-Lock hinge security system with built in lid stop
- Durable texture powder coat finish
- Grade 8 mounting hardware provided
- OEM factory console required, NOT a full console replacement. OEM Factory console inner box and lid are retained. The Console Safe is a drop-in installation into the factory console inner box. The Tuffy Safe bolts in to existing holes without drilling. Additional hardware is provided for optional security which requires drilling two holes.