Provide Smooth Axle Engagement
Instead of the harsh jarring you get from regular bump stops, enjoy a much softer, smoother stop when your F150 bottoms out.
Maintain Axle Travel
Active Off-Road Bumpstops will not limit axle travel but allow full articulation of the suspension system.
Deliver Greater Control Over the Vehicle
Remain in control of your off-road Ford Raptor during hard-to-handle situations on extreme terrain and at high speeds.
Stay on the Trail Longer
Remove the stress to your body and your off-road Ford truck. Active Off-road Bumpstops absorb the harsh slams when your pickup bottoms out, allowing you to stay out on the trail much longer doing what you love to do.
Unlike hydraulic bump stops, Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops require zero maintenance. Zip. Zilch. Nada. This is a set-it-and-forget-it upgrade. No tweaks or refills required! Once you install your Raptor Timbren bump stop upgrades, they won’t need any supervision whatsoever.
• Maintain Full Axle Travel
• Smooth Axle Engagement and Disengagement
• Enhance Suspension Performance
• Progressive Spring Rate
• Absorbs Energy and Cushions Road Shocks
• Stronger Than OEM Bump stops
• Easy Installation
• Satisfaction Guarantee
• Lifetime Warranty
• 2,000 lb capacity
• 7,000 lb bump load capacity
• Overall kit height = 5.25”
• Total deflected (compressed) height = 3”
• Amount of deflection (compression) = 2.5”