Easily mount a Hi-Lift Jack to your JT Gladiator model’s Uinta Cargo Bed Rail System or Mopar Bed Side Rails with these bolt-on TeraFlex JT: Uinta Hi-Lift Jack Mount Brackets. These Brackets mount in conjunction with our Uinta Cargo Tie-Down Anchors for a clean installation.
- Brackets are sandwiched between our Uinta Cargo Tie-Down Anchors and Uinta Cargo Bed Rail System or Mopar Bed Side Rails
- Mounts a 48” Hi-Lift Jack to the front or left side of the bed or a 54” Hi-Lift Jack to the right side of the bed
- Hi-Lift Jack sits below top of bed rails — won’t interfere with a tonneau cover
- Utilizes the Tie-Down Anchor’s (8mm thread, 6mm Allen head) mounting bolts
- Cast from high-strength A380 aluminum w/ black powder coating
- Design does not interfere with Tie-Down Anchors or their adjustment knobs
- Uses the same red anodized 6061-T6 aluminum Knobs (INCLUDED) as the Tie-Down Anchors to secure the Hi-Lift Jack to the Mount Brackets
- Knob features a pressed-in 12mm threaded steel stud w/ 8mm Allen head bolt that allows adjustment via an Allen wrench or socket
- Rubber Bumpers against bed side prevents rattling
- Black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum Spacers adds clearance required to mount Hi-Lift Jack at front of bed
- Requires Uinta Cargo Tie-Down Anchor Kit (# 4831020).
- Uinta Cargo Tie-Down Anchor requires TeraFlex Uinta Cargo Bed Rail System (# 4831010) or Mopar Bed Side Rails.
- Not compatible w/ Mopar Tie-Down Loops.