The purpose-built TeraFlex Nebo Roof Rack System increases cargo carrying capacity for your adventures.
The main rail's 10-series T-slot mounts readily accept accessory mounting hardware to mount additional gear.
The purpose-built TeraFlex JK 4 door Nebo Roof Rack System incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance to increase cargo carrying capacity for your adventures. The factory finished appearance makes it look at home in the city or on a fully loaded rig off-road. The low-profile streamlined design has been tuned to reduce air resistance and noise when unloaded. The main rail–s 10-series T-slot mounts readily accept accessory mounting hardware to mount additional gear such as a shovel ax or recovery jack as well as aftermarket crossbars from popular companies – including Thule or Yakima. This allows for the widest range of mounting options on the market for carrying toys such as cycling watersports and snow sports equipment. The available Cargo Slat Kits (listed below) provide a platform to hold gear as well as direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without a crossbar.
- Sleek low-profile design for good looks and smooth aerodynamics for a quiet ride
- Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
- Hardtop can be hoisted and stored from the rail system
- Easy-to-reach access holes allow for quick hardtop removal w/ only (4) additional mounting fasteners to loosen
- (4) 10-series T-slot channels on main rail for a variety of mounting points
- Available Cargo Slat Kits for additional mounting options
- Molded-in hooks on slat mounts to secure light loads
- Each slat has (4) 10-series T-slots and a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers and racks
- Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
- Composite supports and trim parts are molded to match the subtle curvature of the hardtop
- Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
- Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion/rust resistance
- Rubber gaskets and O-rings w/ shoulder bolts prevent leaking
- Patented Design
- Drilling required in factory hardtop.
- The TeraFlex Nebo Roof Rack is designed to accommodate the widest range of equipment carriers on the market. These equipment carriers can be attached to the main rails, the cross slats, or by mounting the carrier’s cross load bars to the main rails. This will provide a safe and secure mounting point that is as low profile as possible to reduce wind noise. The industry standard 10-series T-slots maximize compatibility with minor adapter components required.
- Although it is a relatively easy process to attach these equipment carriers to the Nebo Roof Rack, there will still be some customizing that MUST take place. This is usually done w/ adapters provided by the equipment carrier manufacturer (Thule, Yakima, etc.).