Cargo Slats provide a platform to hold gear and allow direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without requiring the use of a load or crossbar.
The 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit provides a platform to hold gear and allows direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without requiring the use of a load or crossbar. This cargo slat kit must be used with the JK 4dr: Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit. The purpose-built TeraFlex JK 4dr: Nebo Roof Rack System incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance to increase cargo carrying capacity for your adventures. The factory finished appearance makes it look at home in the city or on a fully loaded rig off-road. The low-profile streamlined design has been tuned to reduce air resistance and noise when unloaded. The Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit features universal accessory mounting capability.
- Each slat has four (4) 10-series T-slots and a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers and racks
- Sleek low-profile design for unobtrusive aesthetics and clean aerodynamics for a quiet ride
- Composite supports with loop attachment for bungee cargo nets
- Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
- Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
- Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion resistance
- Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
- Patent pending
- Requires JK 4dr: Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit (Black: # 4722010 | Silver # 4722000).
- Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit requires drilling into factory hardtop.
- The TeraFlex Nebo Roof Rack is designed to accommodate the widest range of equipment carriers on the market.
- These equipment carriers can be attached to the main rails, the cross slats, or by mounting the carrier’s cross load bars to the main rails.
- This will provide a safe and secure mounting point that is as low profile as possible to reduce wind noise.
- The industry standard 10-series T-slots maximize compatibility with minor adapter components required.
- Although it is a relatively easy process to attach these equipment carriers to the Nebo Roof Rack, there will still be some customizing that must take place. This is usually done with adapters provided by the equipment carrier manufacturer (Thule, Yakima, etc.).