The TeraFlex 2.5” Alpine RT2 Outback Overland Short Arm Suspension System is built to handle expedition-style overland travel such as the Canning Stock Route in Australia, the Silk Road in China, or your favorite trail in the U.S.
TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components. The Outback Overland builds on the standard Alpine RT2 by adding heavy-rate Outback Lift Coil Springs that maintain lift height when loaded. The Outback Overland handles the toughest trails! Adjustable Alpine IR Short Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0–4.5” lifts. Alpine IR Control Arms feature our Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail. Front and Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Front Lower and/or Rear Lower Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all! Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
- Lift Height: 2.5”
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 35–37” Tires
- Designed for the additional cargo demands of overland driving
- Load-enhanced heavy-duty rate Outback Lift Coil Springs
- Adjustable Alpine IR Short Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0–4.5” lift kits
- Alpine IR Short Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
- Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Innovative, maintenance-free IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping to improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- Front and Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Front Lower and/or Rear Lower Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and Rear microcellular Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation — no welding required
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops strike pad extensions)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops strike pad extensions/shims)
Load-enhanced heavy-duty rate Outback Lift Coil Springs are engineered specifically for “heavy loaded” Jeeps. Expect a firmer ride w/ an empty payload.
REQUIRES wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less — or 1.75” Wheel Offset Adapter Pair (# 1057000 x 2) for stock wheels — NOT INCLUDED.
Models with plastic bumpers REQUIRE removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
Sport/Sahara Fenders REQUIRE 3” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions/Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
Rubicon Fenders REQUIRE 2” Front and 2” Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
Rubicon Fenders REQUIRE 2.5” Front and 3” Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions/Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 37” tires.
EcoDiesel models REQUIRE 1” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacer Kit (# 1155100) — NOT INCLUDED.
REQUIRES longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) — Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.