Built tough and made to fit your Jeep Wrangler’s tailgate, this 12” bass enclosure offers a quick and easy way to add a high-powered subwoofer to your audio system. The subwoofer enclosure utilizes the tailgate for mounting, saving space while also being rugged and weatherproof. Phoenix Gold
designed a subwoofer specifically for this enclosure to maximize performance and deliver deep, accurate bass. Get ready to enhance your next adventure with the addition of this custom subwoofer solution.
All mounting hardware included.
Push your Jeep's bass to the limit. Experience clean, articulate, goose bump inducing bass; jam packed with every musical detail.
Engineered to overcome the lack of space hurdle where space is a premium, without compromising power and sound quality.
Designed to withstand harsh outside elements including water, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Roadkill-Armor Coat
- Permanent Heat Bonded EPM Enclosure Coating (Elastomeric Polyurethane Molecule)
- Weather-Resistant for Harsh Outdoor Environments
- Sound Dampening Properties for Resonance Reduction
- Scratch, Crack, and Peel-Resistant
- Chemical and Stain-Resistant
- Impact Absorption
- UV Protection
- Provides Leak and Corrosion Prevention
- Heavy Duty 11-Layer High-Density Plywood Construction
- Poly-Fill Included to Absorb Standing Waves and Reduce Distortion
- Durable, Coated Steel Subwoofer Grill for Extra Protection
For 2007-2018 JK/JKU vehicles with factory subwoofer, remove the factory subwoofer for clearance. In the 2011 - 2018 model years, two OEM replacement subwoofer delete panels (1PU18DX9AD & 5XL57DX9AA) can be ordered online or acquired from a local Jeep dealer to retain the OEM look. dealer to retain the OEM look.