Featuring a high-resolution, 10-inch capacitive touchscreen with 16.7 million colors for a full visual experience, HEIGH10®
is designed to enhance screen size and infotainment features for drivers of any vehicle. The display and main tuner box offer a modular design, bolstering installation flexibility in space-limited applications––and in some cases, even where no installation dash kit is available.
HEIGH10 features Anti-Glare and Anti-Reflection technology for the best outdoor visibility. Personalize your display with customizable RGB illumination to match factory illumination, or create your own.
Not waterproof. Not liquid/element resistant.
Stinger's radio platform is designed for modular installation, meaning the display and receiver are two separate pieces. This makes it universal for any vehicle, even where space is limited or nonexistent behind the OEM radio being replaced. You can mount the display and receiver in two different locations, giving you the flexibility to install HEIGH10 in any vehicle with a standard single or double DIN dash kit.
PAC-Link is compatible with vehicle-specific integration.
SINGLE DIN ISO INSTALLATION
No double-DIN opening? No problem, our SE-DIN mounting kit allows you to easily install your new multimedia receiver using a single DIN ISO dash kit.
Your Media, Your Way
Gain total access to your smartphone's music and navigation capabilities.
- Apple CarPlay®
- Google Android Auto™
- SiriusXM-Ready™ with Replay
- Built-in MicroSD card slot for (optional) iGO Navigation
- AM/FM radio with PTY
- 2 USB rear inputs, 1.5-Amp output
- Hands-free Bluetooth® 4.2
- A2DP with aptX™ (for hands-free calling and music streaming)
Audiophile Approved Sound
- HEIGH10’s sonic capabilities allow for a versatile and more detailed sound experience.
- High-power 4 x 50w peak built-in amplifier
- 4V, 6ch RCA audio outputs with subwoofer control
- Toslink (optical) audio output
- 15-band adjustable graphic EQ with 6 user presets
- Adjustable Hi-Pass Front/Rear and Lo-Pass subwoofer crossover with 6 user presets
- Time alignment with 6 user presets
A Safer Ride
- In a world where road accidents are commonplace, HEIGH10 can help reduce risk, increase safety and protect your precious cargo.
- 4 camera inputs, selectable via camera mode display, turn signal for blind spot viewing, or simply by adding a rocker switch for trailer or tow viewing.
- Rear camera audio input enables the driver to hear sound from an optional RV camera microphone.
- Optional Integrated Navigation
- Optional onboard iGo navigation enhances your ELEV8 or HEIGH10’s driving experience by placing 1000’s of built-in waypoints as well as landscape data at your fingertips. Detailed landmarks, lane guidance & complex road junctions are made easy to navigate from the intuitive easy to use touch panel control.
- No reception is required.
- With iGo onboard navigation, you don’t have to rely on your phone for navigation. Out of cell range? No phone data? No problem, the on-board map database doesn’t require a data connection, so whether you are high in the mountains or out in the open desert you can be confident your route guidance is safe and accurate.