PAC's RadioPRO GM full-size truck kit is for Stinger's HEIGH10 multimedia head unit. The SR-GM14H kit enables you to replace a GM factory radio with a show-stopping HEIGH10 infotainment system while retaining most OEM features and maintaining a flush, factory look, and feel. It adds upgraded features, including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and more to your GM truck's stereo system!
- Factory-matched radio mounting panels for HEIGH10 (for any previous size of OEM radio)
- RP5-GM51 RadioPRO for GM vehicles*
- PAC CMX chime module
- Complete installation harnesses
- Dash-mount dual USB cable
- Antenna adapters for satellite and AM/FM radio
Note: Not compatible with BOSE-equipped vehicles
10-Inch Touchscreen Features a giant high-resolution, 10-inch capacitive touchscreen with 16.7 million colors for a full visual experience.
Access your smartphone's music, maps, and hands-free calling easily on your dash. Complete plug-n-play system: no vehicle modifications needed!
- Complete feature retention: warning chimes, OnStar, factory WiFi, SWC
- OEM safety: front park assist, rear park assist, reverse camera (if equipped)
- Custom-tuned vehicle settings with a PAC-UP USB adapter (sold separately)
- Complete plug-n-play system: no vehicle modifications needed!
- Flush-mounted plastics for a seamless OEM experience
The secure mounting system was engineered to hold your HEIGH10 system securely to withstand any bumps, dips while towing or carrying anything in your truck bed.