Disconnect from the hustle and bustle safely with the SPOT X Bluetooth Satellite Messenger.
Made for when you’re off grid or outside of reliable cell service, the SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging and to your smartphone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation. It can also operate as a stand alone device and has its own dedicated U.S. mobile number, so others can message you directly at any time. Get “lost” in the outdoors while staying safe with the SPOT X, ready for any emergency.
- S.O.S.: Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue services, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- MESSAGE: Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- SPOT X APP: Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app via Bluetooth and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips.
- TRACKING: Choose 2 1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy-to-use cloud-based mapping.
- CHECK IN: Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK.
- COMPASS: Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable waypoints.
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 30 ft
- Operating Temp: -4F to 140F (-20C to +60C)
- Storage Temp: -4F to 140F (-20C to +60C)
- Operating Altitude: -328ft to +21,320ft (-100m to +6,500m)
- Impact, Water, & Dust Resistant: (IP67), Submersible up to 1m for 30 minutes
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 240 Hours (10 days) of Batter Life in 10 Minute Tracking Mode.
- * Note: *SPOT devices require an active service subscription to properly perform. All subscriptions auto-renew at the end of the contract term