Disconnect from the hustle and bustle safely with the SPOT Gen4 Satellite GPS Messenger. Made for when you’re off grid or outside of reliable cell service, the SPOT Gen4 provides a critical, life-saving line of communication when you travel beyond the boundaries of reliable cellular service. Let family, friends, and colleagues know you are OK, or if the unexpected should happen, send your GPS location to emergency responders all with the push of a button. Add this rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected even when going off grid.
- S.O.S. - With the push of a button, GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center provides your GPS coordinates and information to local response teams - for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe. The S.O.S. button is for emergencies only.
- CUSTOM MESSAGE - Set up Custom Messages before your next adventure to send to your list of pre-determined contacts. Use this feature as a secondary OK message or transfer your personal help alert to this message function if you are using a SPOT S.O.V. service on your Help button.
- HELP/S.O.V. - Alert your personal contacts that you need help in non-life-threatening situations. Or, use SPOT S.O.V. for professional vehicular services on land. (Additional service required)
- TRACKING - Customized tracking features take your adventure to the next level. Choose motion-activated tracking regardless of the level of service you choose and set up a vibration sensor to tell your SPOT to send track updates when you are moving and to stop when you do.
- CHECK IN - Send a pre-programmed text message or an email with GPS coordinates to up to 10 contacts with your location. Your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints can be easily integrated into a Shared View or SPOT Adventures account.