The sPOD Add on ONLY Switch Panel for 8 Circuit SE Systems
allows for a hard switch panel option and for touchscreen to be utilized in your 2009-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. This is not designed to be used without the 8 Circuit Source/Source SE. The sPOD Source SE uses state of the art technologies and is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system. This particular system uses automotive grade approved high-temp, high-power, and reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity.
- Dual lit (LED indicator lights, On position and pilot light) in Green (All switches will be one color)
- The new switch panel has 8 switches. This panel uses an Ethernet cable that interfaces with the Source with an RJ-45 plug on both ends. Standard cable length will be 10 feet.
- Each switch is programmable for Strobe or Flash (by a sequence of On/Off/On quickly )
- Automatic system shut down when the panel is unplugged
- Lower pilot light has an independent power control push button for full operator control
- Switches are Carling Technologies Contura series with an IP67 rating (marine/heavy equipment)
- Switch Panel housing is not plastic but rather, an aluminum formed and welded design to match the interior of the Jeep JK (2009-2018) with specific mounting hardware Switch panel can be daisy-chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 10 switch panels. Options to mix and match with the Touchscreen panels as well.
- Two ports available integrated into the CAN-Bus controller.