Don’t trust a $5 ratchet from the hardware store to secure your $50k Jeep or Truck. Go with the SpeedStrap high quality tie-downs that you can trust. Rated at 3,300lb Safe Working Load (SWL) and a 10,000lb Maximum Rated Capacity (MRC), the 2 inch tie-downs are built with the highest quality. Each premium ratchet mechanism features our signature, wide handle, comfort grip and protective end caps on the barrels to protect your rig. The 2? Ratchet Tie-Downs include built in Axle Wrap ends that allow you wrap the strap around A-Arms or Axles without scratching the paint. This Off-Road Kit provides the ultimate collection of tie-downs for your Truck, Buggy, or Jeep and a convenient carrying bag to store them in. These are the last tie-downs that you’ll ever need! Assembled in America
- 4 – 2” X 8’ Ratchet with twist snap hook and axle wrap – Perfect for securing any Jeep, Pre-Runners, or Buggies, and built to last. These premium quality ratchets are built with our signature, wide handle, comfort grip and protective end caps on the barrels to protect your rig. Each features built in Axle Wrap ends that allow you wrap the strap around A-Arms or Axles without scratching the paint. For best use, attach to the Axle or A-Arms on all 4 corners of the vehicle, as close to the wheels as you can get. This ensures minimal movement of the vehicle, while allowing it to still naturally float on it’s suspension.
- 1 – 1” X 25’ Speedstrap – This 1? weavable recovery strap is rated at 10,000 lbs. With its unique design, you create an loop at both ends by simply weaving it through itself for a metal-free recovery strap. Just wrap, weave and pull. When you’re done, unweave and store for next time. The unique construction is what gives the Superstrap it’s strength. Rather than being sewn together, all the fibers are actually interwoven down the whole length of the strap. This allows the Superstrap to pull up to 10,000lbs, while still being small enough size to fit under the seat or in a glove compartment. The weaveable design also means that you can wrap it around almost anything – No need to use metal shackles or tie a knots that will never come loose.
- 4 – 2” X 20” Fleece Protective Sleeve – Wrap these around the strap to provide extra protection to your paint.
- 4 – SpeedWraps – The simplest things that makes a world of difference. This doubles sided hook n’ loop strap is perfect for securing any loose straps from flying in the wind. They’re also great for wrapping around the ratchets when stored, to keep everything neat and tidy.
- 1 – Large Tool Bag – Keep everything neat and organized