Self-sufficient, Energy-Efficient, Solar Powered, 2000 Lumen Area Light!
Solar + LED Floodlight 2000 RC
Bursting out of the shadows and blinding the competition, Wagan Tech has done it again! Taking our mega-popular 1,000 lumens Solar LED Floodlight and upgrading it to be 2x brighter with a larger battery, the Solar + LED Floodlight 2000 RC was born!
A completely self-sufficient and self-contained design, just mount it to any hard surface (fence, pole, wall, tree) and turn it on to provide light anywhere you need it. Solar-powered and waterproof (IP65 rated), once you set it up, you can forget about it.
Remote Controlled One of the most innovative features of the Solar + LED Floodlight 2000 RC is the remote control. Able to turn the light on/off, switch between high/low modes, and set the timer, the remote control allows you to adjust the settings without leaving the comfort of the indoors or having to climb a ladder!
Providing 2,000 lumens of bright light are the 30 Epistar LEDs mounted beneath a glass lens. Optimized for excellent light dispersion, the reflector provides a broad spread of light to illuminate wide areas. The battery is capable of providing 3 full nights (36 hours) of light on a single charge. The case is made out of tough polycarbonate that is waterproof and built to withstand the elements. With a simple mounting bracket, the light is able to be mounted at the optimal angle of your choosing.
Being solar powered (doesn’t use power from the grid) and utilizing long-life energy-efficient LEDs for light, its carbon footprint is minimal. The sun is already providing free energy for you, why not capture it and reduce your energy costs at the same time?! Easily provide light to remote areas without wiring or having to pay the power company.
Where To Use
The Solar + LED Floodlight 2000 RC is a multi-functional light that can be easily mounted nearly anywhere there is adequate sunlight. Perfect for: the side of a barn, house, pathway, parking lot, front yard, wall wash light, music festivals, camping, RV, camping trailers, expedition trailers, trees on your property, driveway, sidewalk, remote locations, off-grid property, landscape lighting, warehouses, or anywhere you need wireless lighting outdoors!
Comparing Solar LED Floodlights
If you're in the market for a solar LED area or floodlight, look no further than the Wagan Tech Solar + LED Floodlight 2000 RC! It's completely self-contained, waterproof, bright, and needs no wiring! With the included remote control, it is easy to optimize its features to suit your needs. There really is no comparing our light to theirs...our light wins hands-down every time!
How it Works
The Solar + LED Floodlight 2000 RC has multiple selectable modes of operation; this will cover the default M1 Mode. In the M1 Mode, the light will be constantly on at 200 lumens until motion is detected; at which point it will illuminate the full 2,000 lumens. 30 seconds after motion ceases, the light will roll back to the 200-lumen setting until motion is detected again or dawn. During daylight hours, the light automatically turns off and recharges its battery. Once night falls, the light automatically turns on and resumes the previous night's settings.
Quick List of Features
- 30 Epistar LEDs
- 2,000 Lumens
- Remote Controlled
- Solar Powered
- IP65 Rated Waterproof
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Compact and Portable
- NO Wiring
- Angle Adjustable
- LED: Epistar
- LED Qty: 30
- Color Temperature: 6,000K
- LED Max Lumen (lm): 2,000
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline 6.5W
- Solar Panel Charge Time: 10 hours @ full sun
- Remote Control: Included Remote Control Batteries: 2x AAA
- Remote Distance: 40 feet
- Night Sensor: Yes (< 10lux)
- Motion Sensor: Yes
- PIR Sensor: 16-26 feet (5-8m) 120°
- IP65 Rated Waterproof
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Battery Specs: 3.6V - 13Ah (13,000 mAh - 46.8Wh)
- Run Time: 3 Full Nights on a single charge
- Protections: Over-Charge and Over-Discharge
- Working Temperature: -25°C to 65°C (-13°F to 149°F)
- Composition: Aluminum Alloy/ABS Case
- Mounting: Wall/Pole (Not Included)
- Warranty: 1-year
Quick Use Instructions:
- Initial Activation required to turn on light - Press button near LEDs
- The default setting is always M1 mode:
- 200lm when no motion detected
- 2000lm when motion is detected
Using the remote control, you can set the brightness and timer:
- First select brightness (%), then select timer setting (T)
- Brightness settings are: 10%, 30%, 60%, or 100%
- Timer duration is 1hr to 4hrs (remote in "OFF" position), 5hrs to 8hrs (remote in "ON" position): set by pressing the T1-T4 buttons
- Example: for 100% brightness for 2 hours press the 100% button and then the "T2" button
The remote can also be used to turn the light off manually.