The Smittybilt Emergency UFO LED Flare Light
is an absolute essential safety accessory when on the trail. If you find yourself in an emergency, but may be miles out from cell service or other help, this Flare Light can help you significantly. Unlike any other traditional flare, this much safer, easy-to-use, convenient flare is something you need to have with you at all times. This LED Flare Light minimizes the risk of causing an accidental fire and can be turned off whenever you want it off. The Flare is equipped with a magnetic back, so it can mount on any metal surface. The flare is visible up to a mile and it’s waterproof so it can be used no matter the weather conditions. The flare contains a lithium 123A battery.
- Compact and highly visible
- Durable construction
- Standard red LED
- Emergency flashlight mode
- Powered by a high capacity CR123 lithium battery with a storage life of up to 1 year and a run time of up to 100 Hours.
- Storage temp: -40F to 212F. Keep in your vehicle at all times.