Designed from the ground up in Arroyo Grande California, the
G1 is IP67 waterproof, and it's all-aluminum chassis protects vital circuits
from Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) improving performance and reducing
noise. The large, clear, easy-to-read display provides quick access to
programmable controls, and an intuitive user interface. The included Accessory
Hub provides convenient remote access to the programming cable connection and a
3.5 mm external speaker output.
Ready to expand with the Rugged Ready port allows you to
connect an almost unlimited amount of Rugged accessories. From intercoms, to
headsets and much more, Rugged accessories have you covered.
From the trails of Moab to the deserts of the Baja
Peninsula, the Rugged G1 is ready to Go Further!
WHAT MAKES THE RUGGED G1 THE BEST RADIO FOR YOUR NEXT
ENGINEERED TO RACE, BUILT FOR ADVENTURE
Built from the same platform as our M1 Race Series Radio!
The Rugged G1 uses the same all-aluminum chassis, powerful Mitsubishi Transmit
amplifier, and clear-hear Superheterodyne receiver as our race proven, M1 Race
Series Mobile Radio.
WATTS THE POWER?
Watts are important - but they aren't everything.
Inexpensive transmit power amplifiers suffer voltage drop-off immediately after
pressing the push-to-talk and are prone to failure. The high grade Mitsubishi
transmitter in the G1 outputs a STABLE 41.4 Watts for the duration of your
D.A.V.E. HAS YOUR BACK
Dual Active Voice Enhancement! Experience crystal-clear
audio with our cutting-edge, noise-cancelling technology that isolates the
voice while eliminating distracting background noise.
Go Further™ with adventure ready Bluetooth! Fully configure
the Rugged G1 for your adventures by pairing it with your favorite wireless
speakers, Bluetooth headphones or earbuds, and wireless push-to-talks*. (Rugged
wireless Bluetooth accessories coming soon)
- Waterproof, IP67 sealed housing
- Active Noise Cancelling for superior audio clarity
- Ergonomic Hand Mic with Scosche® MagicMount Magnetic Mount
- GMRS mobile transceiver
- Powerful Mitsubishi Transmit (TX) amplifier
- Clear-Hear Superheterodyne receiver
- Programmable, Quick-Access controls
- RFI reflective aluminum chassis
- Large, Easy to read LED Display
- Easy access remote Accessory Hub
- Upgrade-able firmware
- TRUE 41.4 Watts and peak efficiency
Note: Includes radio and hand mic only.
* Rugged G1 only works with Rugged Radios Bluetooth
push-to-talk, available soon
Radio Kit Includes:
- G1 GMRS Radio
- UNI-MAG Universal NMO or Magnetic Mount
- Point5 1/2 wave UHF antenna