Take command of your electronic devices with Rough Country’s MLC-6 Multiple Light Controller. This easy and reliable electrical upgrade allows you to control six auxiliary LED lights or electrical devices with the push of a button. Each kit features a power distribution block, mounting hardware, and high-temperature, abrasion-resistant wiring cables.
Rough Country’s MLC-6 is a professional quality power distribution system and switchboard for 2021+ Ford Bronco models, allowing you to add professional control for your electronic devices. This innovative system uses an in-line fused relay allowing you to safely connect up to 6 devices to one of the factory switches with no mess and no fuss. The MLC-6 Power Distribution Block features an integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage Cut-Off) Circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut off each accessory when the battery falls below operating voltage, ensuring you always have enough power to turn over your engine. This distribution system also features a 12-position terminal block for hooking up accessories, six plug-in style 40-amp cube relays, and 6 ATO style 30-amp automotive fuses for superior power and protection.
Rough Country's MLC-6 Multiple Light Controller comes with 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase.
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment.
- 6 40-amp cube style relays. (plug-in style)
- 6 Diodes to prevent LED "field collapse".
- 6 30-amp ATO style automotive fuses.
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker.
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery.
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit.
- High-temp, abrasion-resistant wiring cables.
NOTES - IMPORTANT: Requires splicing for the installation process.
ONLY fits models equipped with factory auxiliary switches.