Maximum Clearance. Articulation is the name of the game when taking to the trails. If you’re looking for the maximum amount of tire clearance possible, look no further than Rough Country’s Ford Bronco Fender Delete Kit.
Stylish Appearance and Functionality. Removing your Bronco’s fenders offers the maximum range of clearance for flexing and articulation, but the ugly factory inset that is left is an eyesore. Rough Country’s Fender Delete Kit helps dress up and protect this area for a clean, finished look. Once installed, you’ll gain a better line of sight for tackling approach angles on tough trails. Each section is made of durable, all-steel construction that’s laser-cut for a precise fit and powder-coated black to withstand the elements.
Installation. Torn between needing the flare on occasion and being Offroad ready for those tight trails? Rough Country's supplied nutserts and hardware make future swaps between running a fender flare and RC’s fender flare delete kit quick, easy and hassle-free. Requiring drilling to complete the installation process, an estimated time frame of 2-3 hours is predicted to install.
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's Fender Delete Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty for manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Maximum travel and clearance.
- It gives a more finished and complete look vs simply removing fenders.
- Made from durable 1/8-inch plate steel.
- Laser-cut for a precise fit.
- The design allows for quick installation and removal without having to pull back the inner fender.
- The design allows for the use of stock flare when removed.
- They are designed to follow body contour.
- Durable black powder coat finish.
- IMPORTANT ONLY fits 4-Door models.
- Requires drilling for installation.
- A nutsert tool is required for installation.