It’s time to stand out from the crowd and
rise above your peers. Increase your truck's tire coverage with Rough Country's
Defender Flares for the fourteenth-generation Ford F-150. These aggressively
good-looking flares transform your F-150's exterior boasting 2-inches of tire
coverage. These uniquely designed flares are sure to protect your F-150's body
from mud or road debris kicked up by the tires.
With everyday truck drivers in mind,
Rough Country designed a Fender Flare that recognizes your expectations for
tough tactical design, and your right to demand products with high reliability
and outstanding quality. Don't settle for anything less! Rough Country's
Defender Flares are designed to handle on or off-road terrain. Rough Country's
fender flares are constructed of a smooth ABS UV-protected Korad™ plastic. This
material is lightweight and can endure the elements. The UV treatment process
eliminates chalking and helps prevent sun fading.
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's
Defender Flares are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards
manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and
workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading
warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country products!
- Low Gloss Black Korad™ UV Protected.
- 2 inches of extra tire coverage.
- Protects vehicle from on & off-road debris.
- Installation hardware included.
- No drill installation with tough corrosion-resistant
- Unpainted flares include a UV-protected Korad™ low gloss cap
to keep them looking new for years.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Does NOT fit Raptor models.
- Interferes with Ford Lane Keeping lane departure system on
- Does NOT models with factory running boards.