Superior Design. Rough Country's Bolt-On Kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your 4Runner to new heights with this excellent option for your fifth-generation Toyota 4Runner.
Durable Components. This kit features a set of high-quality, lightweight, forged aluminum Upper Control Arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball joint, with less stress, and wear and tear. Rough Country’s 3.5-inch Bolt-On Kit features shock relocation brackets, giving your 4Runner the accessibility to retain the factory shocks. Also included are a set of durable strut spacers and coil spring spacers to provide lift height from front to rear. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for larger tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear.
Installation. Rough Country's bolt-on 3.5in Bolt-On Kit is easy to install, 100% bolt-on, and requires no drilling. Plus, they come with all the necessary hardware included. With an estimated install time of 3-4 hours, you can enjoy your new sliders in no time.
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Rough Country's 3.5in Bolt-On Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
- Easy installation.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Able to be returned to stock.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Control arms include POM ball joints for a greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation.
NOTES - IMPORTANT:
- Fits X-REAS and Non X-REAS models.
- Ball joints will need to be greased before operation.
- Est. Install Time 3-4 hours
In The Box:
- (2) Upper control arms
- (2) Strut Spacers
- (2) Coil Spring Spacers
- (2) Shock Relocation Brackets