Upgraded Performance. Looking for a way to take your Sasquatch-equipped Bronco to new heights? Rough Country's 2.5 Inch Lift Kit is just what you need! This lift kit offers a clean, level look from front to rear and is designed to maintain ride quality, handling and performance while giving you room for larger tires. Adding even more durability, we include our quality upper strut spacers for uncompromised strength. Plus, this kit improves off-road capability without sacrificing the comfort and performance you've come to expect from your Bronco. Give your Bronco the lift it deserves with Rough Country's 2.5 Inch Lift Kit!
Premium Construction. If you're looking for a quality 2.5-inch lift kit for your Ford Bronco, our 2.5 Inch Lift Kit is a perfect choice. Forged from high-quality, lightweight aluminum, our Upper Control Arms improve ball joint angle and correct suspension geometry. These arms are designed to promote optimum angles in the lifted position by keeping the ball joint at the proper angles. This design reduces stress, wear and tear on the ball joint while allowing for a greater range of motion. Plus, they're equipped with greaseable high-angle ball joints. So, whether you're hitting the trails or just cruising down the street, you can rest assured that your Bronco will be performing at its best.
Easy Installation. Rough Country's 2.5 Lift Kit is easy to install and includes all necessary hardware, making it a great option for those who want to do the job themselves. With an estimated installation time of 3-5 hours, this kit is a bolt-on install that can be completed at home.
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty.?Rough Country's products are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
• Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
• Aluminum control arms.
• Greaseable high-angle ball joints.
• Easy bolt-on installation.
• Maintains factory ride quality.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Upper control arms improve ball joint angle and correct suspension geometry.
• No Preload which results in no loss of travel.
• Rear track bar bracket to ensure optimal rear tracking during suspension travel.
Notes - Important
• Does NOT fit Bronco Sport models.
• Does NOT fit Raptor models.
• Fits models equipped with Sasquatch Package ONLY.
• Models without OE crash bars from factory can clear 37 x 12.5 tires.
• Models with OE crash bars can clear 35 x 12.5 tires.