- 100% bolt-on design
- Lowered winch mounting plate (more info below)
- Powder coat included
- All hardware included
- Aftermarket light mounting tabs included (also fits 10in LED light bars)
- Hi-Lift jack recovery points
- Double welded recovery tabs included
Being a "lowered winch mount" also gives you less obstructed airflow to your grille. How much less? 30%! Our lowered winch frees up 30% more of your grille space compared to a "flush" top-mounted winch plate.
- Laser-cut / CNC bent / hand-welded
- Recovery tabs welded front and back
- 1/4" thick plate steel construction
- Integrated electronic sway bar disconnect motor/crash bar skid plate
Integrated into every Rock Hard 4x4™ front bumper is a tapered down and back section of 1/4" steel to protect your expensive and vulnerable Sway Bar Disconnect motor and crash bar. Laser-cut into the bottom skin of our front bumper are Hi-Lift jack recovery/lift points.
Fits virtually all Jeep Wrangler JK factory fog lights. 4in diameter early HardRock edition LED fog lights not compatible.
What winches are compatible with our front bumpers?
Virtually all winches are compatible with our front bumpers. Like all our lowered winch plate bumpers the Warn™ PowerPlant™ and some Zeon™ winches require minor trimming on your frame horn. This can be done in seconds with a grinder or saw. Trimming is required on the driver-side inner frame horn. When installing the bumper, use the supplied shorter bolt on the upper, inner hole.
Product Warranty: Lifetime
Coating (if applicable): Due to varying climates and individual use, RH4x4 cannot offer a warranty on powder coating.
Fog lights, recovery shackles, winch, and off-road lights are sold separately.