Welded 2in front receiver included. Perfect for moving a trailer around in tight spaces or down a boat ramp, beach fishing pole holders, and mounts for an overhead canoe rack.
- 100% bolt-on design
- Lowered winch mounting plate (more info below)
- Powder coat included
- All hardware included
- Aftermarket light mounting tabs included (also fits 10" LED light bars)
- Hi-Lift jack recovery points
- Double welded recovery tabs included
- Lowered Winch Mount
- Being a "lowered winch mount" also gives you less obstructed airflow to your grille.
- How much less? 30%! Our lowered winch frees up 30% more of your grille space compared to a "flush" top-mounted winch plate.
- Laser-cut / CNC bent / hand-welded
- Recovery tabs welded front and back
- 1/4in thick plate aluminum construction
- Integrated electronic sway bar disconnects motor/crash bar skid plate.
Integrated into every Rock Hard 4x4™ front bumper is a tapered down and back section of 1/4in aluminum to protect your expensive and vulnerable Sway Bar Disconnect motor and crash bar. Laser-cut into the bottom skin of our front bumper are Hi-Lift jack recovery/lift points.
Product Warranty: Lifetime
Coating (if applicable): Due to varying climates and individual use, RH4x4 cannot offer a warranty on powder coating.