The ROAM Vagabond is a durable foldout rooftop tent
that sleeps 3-4 people on top of a high-density foam mattress. This all-weather tent can be easily installed on various roof racks and takes minutes to pitch wherever you find yourself at the end of the day. The tent is made of rugged polycotton ripstop fabric with a full diamond-weaved nylon rainfly. Enter your new home away from home via a secure yet lightweight telescoping aluminum ladder. The two skylights and surrounding windows can be unzipped for maximum night sky and sunrise views.
Camping doesn’t have to be roughing it. Sleep on a mattress
that is comparable to your bed at home. A 3-inch high-density foam mattress with a weather-resistant bottom fabric makes your night’s sleep in the woods feel like a 5-star hotel.
Every home has a sure foundation, so why wouldn’t your tent? Even if you need to use it as a scouting platform, she will hold firm and help insulate your tent through the night.
Having a weather-resistant tent lets, you rest easy knowing the elements will stay outside. That is why we used a 280g PU-coated poly cotton ripstop. What does that Mean? It means when you are in a weather situation. You are going to be good. Want some extra tent insulation? We got that too! Ever had a tent layover on you in the middle of a windstorm? That won’t ever happen with 1” aluminum frames. Not even an army of leaf blowers will blow the tent down.
Rubberized Silent Zippers:
- The ROAM Vagabond is a durable foldout rooftop tent that sleeps 2-3 people on top of a high-density foam mattress.
Dual Rainfly Skylights:
- The two clear skylight windows allow light from above into your tent even if it is raining. It also makes for excellent star gazing at night.
- Included with your Vagabond purchase is a pair of boot bags that attach to the tent's base, so you don't have to bring your dirty shoes inside.
- Need a little extra storage for your light gear or a place to hang wet towels so they can dry? The included gear hammock clips underneath the base of the tent and make for easy access and storage.
- We don't skimp on the details. Having a tent base can keep the tent's structure and hold your body weight. We also insulated it to help with heat management.
1" Aluminum Frame:
- A sturdy frame keeps the tent body tight and winds noise to a minimum at night. If it snows overnight, it also ensures that your tent won't collapse on it.
- An anti-condensation layer between your mattress and the base of your tent prevents mold and mildew build-up.
Ripstop Poly Cotton Tent Body:
- We use only the highest quality fabrics for our tent construction.
- It is super durable and resistant to water and mold, so your tent always stays fresh.
- Fabric: 280g ripstop poly/cotton, UV, water, and mold resistant
- Rainfly: 600D PU-coated diamond ripstop nylon with two clear vinyl sunroof windows
- Cover: Black, heavy-duty, laminated, 720 GSM PVC cover
- Frame: Black, heavy-duty, laminated, 720 GSM PVC cover
- Black, heavy-duty, laminated, 720 GSM PVC cover
- Boot Bags: 2 Included
- Rainfly Skylights: Dual Skylights
- Setup/Tear Down: 5-Minutes
- Tent Base: Diamond Plate & Insulated