The Vortex RLT600 includes durable Vortex Bars to accommodate a broad selection of hauling accessories and carriers. With unbeatable versatility, the system allows users to slide the crossbars along the track to suit different-sized loads.
Properly integrating this system is easy, quick, and can be done by just one person. And to certify a modernized transportation solution, the Rhino-Rack Vortex RLT600 Roof Racks are comprehensively tested and approved to Australian Standards AS 1235-2000 and City Crash/International Standards ISO 11154-2006.
- Vortex RLT600 Trackmount Roof Rack
- Incl. Tracks
- 2 Silver Bars
- 4 Legs
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Fixed to Your Roof Using a Specialized Track
- Legs and Bars Can Be Easily Removed When Required Using a Simple Trigger Locking System
- No Tools Required for Installation and Removal Once System Has Been Initially Fitted
- Ideal for Low Clearance
- A Lockable Cover Plate That Protects the Locking Mechanism, Masterkey Compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bar, With a Fitting Kit Available for the Heavy Duty Bar and Pioneer Models
- The Base and Leg Allows for 33 Degrees of Swivel to Suit Tracks Mounted On a Contoured or Curved Surface
- The Great Benefit of This Roof Rack System is the Ability to Slide Your Crossbars Along the Track to Accommodate Various Sized Loads
- Single Person Operation Allows Quick and Easy Attachment
- Simple Trigger Locking System
- Having a Trackmount System Allows for a Heavier Load Rating
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO 11154:2006 (City Crash/International) Standards
Not vehicle specific. The customer is responsible for confirming this product fits your vehicle properly.