A complete kit with everything you need to fully outfit your Jeep Gladiator (JT) hardtop! The Vortex Black 2 Bar Roof Rack with Backbone and RTL600 Legs comes with the Rhino Rack Backbone, an internal skeletal support frame that creates three robust mounting points; two Rhino Rack Vortex Bars, an incredibly durable and aerodynamic roof bar system; the Rhino Rack RTL600 system for easy attachment; and finally all the hardware, brackets, and other gear needed to install! Solve all your overlanding roof rack needs with this handy and easy to install kit, from Rhino Rack.
NOTE: Drilling into the hardtop is required to install the Wrangler JT Backbone System, but protective foam and hardware are provided for a secure and leak free fit.
- No tools required for installation and removal once system has been initially fitted
- Ideal for low clearance
- Simple design improves on the existing strength
- Rhino-Rack Backbone is fitted to the internal chassis of your Jeep Gladiator
- Design will not hinder any of the current capabilities of your Jeep's design
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Simple trigger locking system
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Lifetime Warranty